NBA 2K14 + Nike = Exclusive Lebron 11 Limited Sneaker!
If you own an Xbox One or a PS4, you have a chance to be apart of a limited promotion between NBA 2k14 and Nike! As you can see here you have an ability to buy a limited edition Lebron 11 sneaker IRL (In Real Life) if you participate in the game and complete the rules below. This release is rumored to be limited to 2014 pairs of Lebron 11s, no idea what the design is as of yet. Price will be $220 as you can see however. Im definitely going to grind away to try and get eligible for this!
Info found here:
MEN’S BASKETBALL SHOE
“Only the most dedicated and passionate Nike and NBA 2K14 fans will be eligible for an opportunity to purchase this special LeBron 11.
The only way to have a chance to pre-order this limited-edition LeBron 11 is by playing NBA® 2K14 on the Sony PlayStation®4 or Xbox One next-gen consoles.
HOW TO PURCHASE THIS SHOE
Only the most dedicated and passionate Nike and NBA 2K14 fans will be eligible for an opportunity to purchase this special LeBron 11.
HOW TO BECOME ELIGIBLE
- Register in-game with a 2K Sports online account.
- Create a custom MyPLAYER in-game.
- Complete at least 60 season games and earn an elite player ranking.
- Accept Nike Endorsement Path and be one of the first fans to create a Signature Shoe in the Innovation Kitchen.
- Earn the opportunity to purchase by becoming a Nike superstar in-game.
HOW TO ORDER WITH AN ACCESS CODE
- Once eligible, you will see an in-game congratulatory message from LeBron James inviting you to purchase this limited-edition LeBron 11.
- You’ll be emailed a unique 16-digit access code. Visit www.nike.com/2K14, use your access code to unlock the order page, and pre-order your shoes. Limit one per access code.
- Nike will ship the shoes when they arrive in March 2014.
Pre-orders are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. A unique access code does not guarantee Nike will have the shoes in stock.
Nike reserves the right to deactivate access codes or ban users at any time if fraudulent activity is detected.”