$350 NIKE LIMITED EDITION (OREGON) HAT BOX PACK?
Nike released a very limited boxed collection of Oregon Duck hats today, and they sold for $350 RETAIL. These immediately sold out are are on ebay for upwards of $800! This included a fancy box and 6 Oregon Duck lids showcasing different helmet designs. At first I would say that anyone who would spend $350 on these hats needs their head checked, but then I thought, if they had a OSU Beaver hat pack, I would have bought it for $400 lol. Regardless of the team, it shows that Nike can step up to the plate and make a great collaboration hat, hopefully we will see more items like this in the future, but perhaps without that futuristic price tag.
Info From Nike on the set:
OREGON CHROME HELMET PRIDE
The Nike Limited Edition (Oregon) Hat Box lets you show your pride for the Oregon Ducks with six unique hats and a commemorative pull-out drawer hat box. Five of the hats—which players will wear on the sidelines throughout the current season—showcase different Oregon helmet designs. The sixth hat is a limited-edition 2012 Rose Bowl Celebration hat, commemorating the team’s title and featuring a one-of-a-kind red rose satin lining. The door of the hat box displays the school fight song, and each of the drawers showcase the Oregon Ducks’ signature black chrome wing design and chrome logos.
- Six-panel design with interior taping for durability and comfort
- Embroidered eyelets at each panel for breathability
- Five helmet-inspired hats with chrome logos at front and graphics on bill for a game-day look
- Limited Edition Rose Bowl hat with embroidered logos at front and side panel for pride
- Structured profile and flat brim for durability and classic appeal
- Snaps in back for an adjustable fit
- Storage box with six pull-out drawers
- School fight song on interior box door
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Hand wash