The future is now! it looks like the Nike Mag with self lacing is actually here, but these will be near impossible to own. Through the MJF foundation, 84 pairs will be available for an online raffle. Each ticket to enter costs $10, and you have no limit to how many times you can enter. 100% of the proceeds do go to the foundation. Contest is open now from 10/4 to 10/11/16
Go here to enter the DRAW now: http://bit.ly/2dbxDKR
Now that your dreams are shattered, I am assuming we will have an alternate way to purchase these via auction, but we dont have any details on that at this time, more info to come.
Alternatively you can try to buy the last Nike Mag release on ebay, hopefully the prices drop: http://bit.ly/2dbwKSp
Also worth noting, if you want to get the movie prop version for Halloween, you can buy those here now for only $79. http://bit.ly/1OlX6zb
CAN I ENTER THE DRAW FOR FREE?
Yes. You can enter The Draw without a donation by submitting an official entry, linked within the official rules, and mailing it to RallyUp for verification. Entries must be postmarked no later than October 11, 2016 and received October 14, 2016. You may mail-in only once for any particular shoe size drawing and you will receive entries equal to the average number of entries received by those who make donations for the shoe size drawing you specified. If you wish to enter additional drawings for different shoe sizes, you must send a separate mailer for each additional drawing. If the average number of entries by donation is not a whole number, your average will be rounded up to the next whole number
To Enter without a Donation. Print out the official entry form available by clicking here: Mail-In Entry Form. Provide all the required entry information, including the shoe size for which you are entering. For residents of the United States, mail your entry to MAG Entry, PO Box 17584, Tucson, AZ 85731-7584, or for residents of Canada, mail your entry to MAG Entry, 1-5746 Finch Ave. E, Toronto, ON M1B 5R2. Entries must be postmarked no later than October 11th and received by 3 days later. You may mail-in only once for any particular shoe size drawing and you will receive entries equal to the average number of entries received by those who make donations for the shoe size drawing you specified. If you wish to enter additional drawings for different shoe sizes, you must send a separate mailer for each additional drawing. If the average number of entries by donation is not a whole number, your average will be rounded up to the next whole number. (Example: 2.3 will be rounded up to 3 entries)
THE MAG – A PROMOTION TO BENEFIT THE MICHAEL J. FOX FOUNDATION (“MJFF”), A CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION (the “Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Please read these Official Rules. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you unconditionally agree to these Official Rules and all decisions by the Michael J. Fox Foundation (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all matters related to these Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their states or provinces of residence. Employees of Sponsor, and its respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries and agents, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, as well as their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. Employees of Nike, Inc. and its respective parents, affiliate companies, and subsidiaries are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 10:00 am ET U.S.A. Eastern Time (ET) on October 4th, 2016 and ends on October 11th, 2016 at 11:59 pm ET U.S.A. (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s server and computer clock is the official time-keeping device, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: You may enter by either method described below, (or a combination of the methods). Please read carefully the detailed instructions for both methods of entry:
Entry with Donation. To enter by making a donation, you must be a Nike+ member. Membership is free. Go to http://www.nike.com/mag (the “Promotion Site”), enter your Nike+ login information or sign-up to become a Nike+ member, and follow the on-screen instructions to make a donation online with your credit card. For every $10 that you donate, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes for the particular shoe size that you select. You must specify one of the four shoe sizes listed on screen and you will be entered into the drawing for that shoe size. See rule 4. You may enter more than one drawing if you specify the additional drawing(s) you wish to enter and make a separate corresponding donation online.
Donations must be exact multiples of $10. All donations must be made online at the Promotion Site via credit card and must be processed completely before the expiration of the Promotion Period. Donations not completed by the end of the Promotion Period will not count as entries. Donations made by means other than by credit card at the Promotion Site, including, but not limited to, donations by cash, checks and/or money orders, are not eligible and will not be counted as entries. No phone donations will be accepted. No illegible, incomplete, forged, mechanically reproduced or altered entries will be accepted. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Donations made in this Sweepstakes go to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research, a non-profit organization qualified as a public charity under Section 501 (c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.
- To Enter without a Donation. Print out the official entry form available by clicking here: Mail-In Entry Form. Provide all the required entry information, including the shoe size for which you are entering. For residents of the United States, mail your entry to MAG Entry, PO Box 17584, Tucson, AZ 85731-7584, or for residents of Canada, mail your entry to MAG Entry, 1-5746 Finch Ave. E, Toronto, ON M1B 5R2. Entries must be postmarked no later than October 11th and received by 3 days later. You may mail-in only once for any particular shoe size drawing and you will receive entries equal to the average number of entries received by those who make donations for the shoe size drawing you specified. If you wish to enter additional drawings for different shoe sizes, you must send a separate mailer for each additional drawing. If the average number of entries by donation is not a whole number, your average will be rounded up to the next whole number. (Example: 2.3 will be rounded up to 3 entries)
Those who do not follow all of the instructions, fail to provide the required information with their donations or on their mail-in entries, or fail to abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All entries that are late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed, forged or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
Donations made in this Sweepstakes may not be tax-deductible in your jurisdiction and the winner’s prize may be taxable in your jurisdiction. Consult a tax professional. You agree that neither Sponsor nor Nike, Inc. is not providing any accounting, tax or legal advice. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the account holder of the credit card on which the donation was charged. Winners may be required to show proof of being the credit card holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the potential winner will be disqualified.
- SELECTION WINNERS AND ODDS OF WINNING: Sponsor or its representative will conduct four random drawings, one for each shoe size, and will award the number of shoes for each shoe size’s drawing as listed in section 5 below, on or about October 17th, 2016 from all eligible entries received for each drawing to determine the potential winner(s) (“Potential Winners”). Entries are subject to verification by Sponsor, and Potential Winners are not final winners and will not receive a prize until their eligibility has been verified by Sponsor pursuant to rule 6. Odds of winning any drawing depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all suspect entries.
- GRAND PRIZE:
84 Nike Mag shoes will be awarded as follows:
- Drawing 1: Size (7): (11) shoes
- Drawing 2: Size (9): (22) shoes
- Drawing 3: Size (11): (33) shoes
- Drawing 4: Size (13): (18) shoes
The Mag shoes are strictly promotional items. They are not available for sale by Nike and have no current retail value. Prizes will only be delivered to an address in the United States or Canada that you have designated on your entry.
Restrictions and Limitations: In the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a winner with his/her prize(s), Sponsor may elect, in its sole and absolute discretion, to provide winner(s) with an alternate prize of equal or greater value. If a winner declines a prize for any reason, the winner will not receive any substitution or reimbursement of the prize or portion thereof. Canadian winners will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of receiving a prize. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Potential Winner(s) will be notified by email or phone within one (1) business day after being selected in a drawing by Sponsor or its representative. Potential Winners are not winners of any prize until their eligibility has been verified and they have received notice from Sponsor that they have won a prize, even if any information on Sponsor’s website on any other location indicates that an entrant has won.
Potential Winner(s) may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted within forty- eight (48) hours after Sponsor attempts notification, fails to return any and all requested documentation within the time stated on the notification (whether or not Potential Winner actually receives that notification), or refuses the prize, then the Potential Winner forfeits the prize in its entirety. If a Potential Winner forfeits a prize, Sponsor will select a substitute Potential Winner by random drawing of the remaining eligible entries.
- USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS: Unless it is otherwise prohibited, your participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your consent for the Sponsor and its agents’ to use your name, likeness, and photograph for advertising, promotional, and other purposes in any manner, in any and all media, now known or hereinafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification, or permission (unless prohibited by law). You further agree to execute any specific consent needed or requested by Sponsor or its designees in furtherance of such use.
- RELEASE; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor, Nike, Inc. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, partnership, members, principals, employees, agents, contractors or suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, mistyped, misaddressed or misdirected entries, emails, mail or communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices.
Further, Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages or insufficient space on an entrant’s computer. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and Sponsor in its sole discretion may select Potential Winners among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process or if their fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if they engage in any inappropriate or unacceptable behavior in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties reserve the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials.
By participating in this Sweepstakes you agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to, personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, or a privacy violation that may arise out of your participation in the Sweepstakes or your receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
The prizes are awarded “as is” and without any warranty as to their quality or fitness for any particular purpose.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a United States District Court in Oregon, U.S.A., or an appropriate State Court in Oregon; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses in entering the Sweepstakes, and waive any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION OR ANY OF ITS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering any Sweepstakes, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment. You may also have the opportunity to sign up to receive promotional emails from parties associated with the Sweepstakes. Your choice to consent to such emails or to opt out of such emails in future does not impact your chances of winning.
- WINNERS LIST: For a winners list, email email@example.com at least 30 days after the Sweepstakes is concluded.
- SPONSOR: Michael J. Fox Foundation, The Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research, Grand Central Station, P.O. Box 4777, New York, NY 10163-4777
— Heskicks (@Heskicks) October 3, 2016